Open Existing Order
Click directly on the desired menu item such as 'Basic Info' and let the system automatically prompt to select an existing order.
Filter (type values into the filter row) and sort (click on the column header) the grid to find the desired order, then click on the associated left column folder icon.
Use the filter search type button to select how the filter text value is used (Begins, Contains, Doesn't contain, Ends with, Equals, Doesn't equal, or Like ('%', '_')).
The grid can be downloaded in various formats.
Show only orders for the patient associated with the current open order by clicking on the 'Patient Orders' button. Return to showing all orders by clicking on the 'All Orders' button.
All filters in the filter row can be cleared by clicking the Clear Filters button.
- Sort orders
- Filter orders
- Select order - Click on folder icon
- Download order table - Click on Export To buttons
- Show only orders for the current patient - Click on the 'Patient Orders' button
- Show all orders (clear filters) - Click on the 'All Orders' button
- Toggle showing and hiding social security number (SSN) column. Click on Show/Hide SSN. The state of the column is saved between sessions.
- Toggle showing and hiding patient suffix (Suff) column. Click on Show/Hide SSN. The state of the column is saved between sessions.
- Clear all filters in the filter row at the top of the grid by clicking the Clear Filters button.