User Defined Columns
Table Name: Specifies the team member to add the custom column on.
- companyAddress: Defined for Company Bill To, Company Office, and Company Ship To.
- customTeamMember: Defined for all Custom Team Members.
- facility: Defined for Facility.
- patient: Defined for Patient.
- payer: Defined for Payer.
- physician: Defined for Ordering Physician, PCP Physician, and Referring Physician.
- referralSource: Defined for Referral Source.
- rts: Defined for RTS.
- subscriber: Defined for Subscriber.
- therapist: Defined for Therapist.
Column Name: Specifies the name of the custom column shown to the user.
- UserDefined1: User defined column 1.
- UserDefined2: User defined column 2.
- UserDefined3: User defined column 3.
- UserDefined4: User defined column 4.
Grid Header Text: Specifies the name of the custom column shown to the user.
- Add new custom column *
- Delete custom column **
- Update custom column
- Save custom column changes
- Sort custom column
- Move custom column columns
- Filter custom column
* Shows and renames the column. The underlying column in the table does not change.
** Hides the column. The underlying column in the table does not change. The existing values in the colomn remain unchanged and are not deleted.