Exchange Data Overview
Exchange data between RxWeb and other applications to save time and reduce translation errors.
If a direct interface is not available, but the other application can import an excel or csv file, use a custom report to generate an appropriate excel or csv file.
As an alternative to an interface, use an existing or custom form or report which consolidates the information on one page, then cut and paste the information into the other application.
We can evaluate designing additional interfaces if the company of the other application is willing to consider this option.
- Brightree: Send patient, doctor, insurance, and line item information from RxWeb to Brightree. Information can only be sent one time in order to create the order in Brightree. The information can't be merged with an existing order in Brightree. Brightree uses an order import feature which assists the user in either matching the data from RxWeb to existing data or to create new data in Brightree.
- TeamDME!: Send or receive data from TeamDME. Data can be sent or received at any time. A new order can be created in TeamDME from an existing RxWeb order. A new order can be created in RxWeb from an existing TeamDME order. Data can be merged between existing orders in either system.
- QuickBooks: Send data to QuickBooks using the result of a custom report along with a third party software solution such as Transaction Pro. Transaction Pro (or equivalent) will import data into QuickBooks from a spread sheet file. A custom report can create the spread sheet required.
- Custom Report File: If an import flat file feature is available from the other application, use a custom report to generate an appropriate excel or csv file for the import.
- Cut And Paste From Form Or Report: As a last option, use an existing form or order a custom form which consolidates the information on one page, then cut and paste the information into the other application.