Updated 8 months ago
Set Default Account Number Per Manufacturer
Use if you only have a single location.
The user can also change this account number by changing the account number on the header of a manufacturers order form.
- Account#: Your account number on file with the vendor.
Set Account Numbers Per Manufacturer And Location
Use if you only have multiple locations and manufacturer account number depends on which location.
If no specific location and manufacturer specified, the single default account number per manufacturer is used.
- Location City: Office location city for unique account number.
- Vendor: Manufacturer name.
- Account Number: Your account number on file with the vendor at the specified location.
- Update account number
- View form or code group for vendor
- Save account number changes
- Sort vendor
- Filter vendors