Offline (Remote) Change Password
The offline password can be changed.
The offline feature including all offline data must be deleted before the password can be changed. User is responsible for safely saving the new password.
If the new password is forgotten or lost, any offline changes will be lost and can not synch to the server.
To Change The Existing Offline Password:
- Click on Options on the left side of the window.
- Click on General.
- Click on Reset Offline Password button (shown below).
- Warning message (shown below) appears, click OK.
- Login window opens for user to enter new password twice, followed by clicking in box to indicate the new password has been recorded, then click OK (Message box shown below).
- User will be logged out of Online use.